The UO requires students who learn, work, or live on any UO campus location to be up to date with COVID-19 vaccines, including a booster dose when eligible. Students should upload their vaccine records and/or request an exemption in the myUOHealth portal. This public health measure at the UO is a critical step in reducing the potential for serious illness.
The forms and processes for submitting information to comply with the vaccination requirement are secure and HIPAA compliant.
Report Primary COVID-19 Vaccination & Booster
The process is the same for reporting your primary COVID-19 vaccination(s) and the COVID-19 booster.
- The booster requirement deadline was March 18, 2022.
Steps to follow:
- Log into myUOHealth to complete your COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
- Once logged in, go to the “Immunization” tab and enter dates of required vaccines, then
- Go to "Upload" tab to upload your documentation of vaccines.
Watch the video tutorial for further assistance.
- When a student becomes eligible for a booster shot, they should submit proof of receiving booster shot within 30 days.
- Students are considered up to date according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
- Those who are in the process of receiving a two-dose vaccine should submit the information after each dose to update their vaccination status.
- Students will need to upload booster shot information.
- UO reserves the right to request additional proof of vaccination if necessary.
- The UO will accept any COVID-19 vaccine that has been listed by the World Health Organization.
Request an Exemption
Primary COVID-19 Vaccination
- Login to myUOHealth and select the “Forms” tab.
- Look for "Other forms" section and select the COVID-19 forms.
- Complete the Oregon Health Authority COVID-19 vaccine exemption education module; and student must acknowledge that they will be expected to continue taking additional safety measures as required for unvaccinated individuals.
- If you have received an exemption to the primary COVID-19 vaccination, no further action is needed. Your exemption record will apply to the booster.
- To request an exemption to the COVID-19 booster, follow the same steps above for the primary dose(s) exemption.
Important Note: Students who request an exemption for the primary COVID-19 vaccination may be required to take part in weekly COVID-19 testing through the UO Monitoring and Assessment Program, among other safety measures. These measures may include isolating or quarantining if you are exposed to or contract COVID-19, testing to participate in certain activities and/or being excluded from certain activities. Students who do not comply with the vaccination requirement may be subject to student conduct action.