The UO requires all students and employees to be up to date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. This public health measure at the UO helps protect our community by reducing the potential for serious illness, hospitalization, or death. It also limits campus disruptions and allows us to maintain in-person instruction and activities. There is an option for requesting an exemption to the requirement. Students who do not complete either action may be subject to student conduct action.
The forms and processes for submitting information to comply with the vaccination requirement are secure and HIPAA compliant.
Report Primary COVID-19 Vaccination & Booster
The process is the same for reporting your primary COVID-19 vaccination(s) and the COVID-19 booster.
- The booster requirement deadline was March 18, 2022.
Steps to follow:
- Log into myUOHealth to complete your COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
- Once logged in, go to the “Immunization” tab and enter dates of required vaccines, then
- Go to "Upload" tab to upload your documentation of vaccines.
Watch the video tutorial for further assistance.
- When a student becomes eligible for a booster shot, they should submit proof of receiving booster shot within 30 days.
- Students are considered up to date according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
- Those who are in the process of receiving a two-dose vaccine should submit the information after each dose to update their vaccination status.
- Students will need to upload booster shot information.
- UO reserves the right to request additional proof of vaccination if necessary.
- The UO will accept any COVID-19 vaccine that has been listed by the World Health Organization.
Request an Exemption
Primary COVID-19 Vaccination
- Login to myUOHealth and select the “Forms” tab.
- Look for "Other forms" section and select the COVID-19 forms.
- Complete the Oregon Health Authority COVID-19 vaccine exemption education module; and student must acknowledge that they will be expected to continue taking additional safety measures as required for unvaccinated individuals.
- If you have received an exemption to the primary COVID-19 vaccination, no further action is needed. Your exemption record will apply to the booster.
- To request an exemption to the COVID-19 booster, follow the same steps above for the primary dose(s) exemption.
Important Note: Students who request an exemption for the primary COVID-19 vaccination may be required to take part in weekly COVID-19 testing through the UO Monitoring and Assessment Program, among other safety measures. These measures may include isolating or quarantining if you are exposed to or contract COVID-19, testing to participate in certain activities and/or being excluded from certain activities. Students who do not comply with the vaccination requirement may be subject to student conduct action.