This page was archived as of May 2, 2022.
University of Oregon students and employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have an approved exemption. Partially vaccinated and unvaccinated students and employees who chose an exemption may be required to take part in weekly COVID-19 testing in order to detect cases and help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Faculty and staff
|Percent with Exemptions:||4.7%|
- Includes all faculty (TTF, Career, Pro Tem, Postdoc, and visiting), OA, classified, and temporary UO employees.
- Does not include employees in their first 30 days with the UO. Those employees will undergo weekly testing until vaccination information is registered.
|Percent with Exemptions:||3.2%|
- Includes all undergraduate and graduate students.
- Does not include non-compliant fully online or late-registered students.
- Enrollment information changes daily throughout the term.
Lane County and Oregon Health Authority COVID-19 Data
Cases Reported to the University of Oregon
As the state, county, and our university resume more normal activities and operations due to improved conditions, the university has ended or paused some COVID-related programs. Lane County maintained a Low COVID-19 Community Level from mid-March through April leading to the ending of the weekly case reporting program. Historical information cases can be found on the Case Tracking page.